“What Do You Think, Chris? Episode 046”
2/15 Allister St Cremorne
Sold for $1.49m (They wanted $1.5m+) We did NOT purchase it.
No rental history so I would guess $800-$850pw = 2.8% – 3% slightly low = price might be slightly high
– Exclusive use garden which is rare
– Ground floor position, NE rear aspect, timber floors, soaring ceilings
– Bright & spacious living room with Heat & Glo gas fireplace + central gas heating
– Superb entertaining deck overlooking level lawn with manicured gardens
– Stylish Caesarstone kitchen with gas and stainless steel appliances
– Dedicated dining, sunroom/study option, freshly presented bathroom
– Spacious master bedroom and second bedroom with built-in-robes
– Shared laundry facilities, linen cupboard storage, single lock-up garage
Con – No internal laundry
If you are interested in having professional buyer’s agents assist your next property purchase, give us a call today to discuss your requirements.