25 Halcyon Ave Wahroonga
We bought for a client for $3.8m
Gracing a substantial corner block with perfectly manicured garden surrounds.
Designed to accommodate a growing family, with flexible spaces and enviable outdoor flow to a stunning poolside retreat, certain to capture the attention of avid entertainers.
The property is set in a blue ribbon location and is an easy walk to both Wahroonga and Warrawee train stations.
It is also a short stroll to Eastern Road shops, The Bush School, Knox Prep, Prouille and Wahroonga Village.
– Choice of formal and casual living zones both featuring wood burning fireplaces
– Pergola covered alfresco haven with a full outdoor kitchen featuring a dishwasher, wet bar and built-in barbecue
– Gas heated saltwater pool, pristine level lawn, established fully fenced garden
– Stone crafted kitchen offers dishwasher plus quality electric appliances
– Large bedrooms include built-ins and dual vanity master ensuite
– Dedicated home office plus 5th bedroom acts as a nearby children’s study/playroom
– Air conditioning, keyless front entry, garden irrigation system
– North facing garden and pool flooded with natural light
– No real opportunity to add value at this stage as its renovated throughout
Book a free, confidential mini strategy session with our property expert Luis Lequerica: https://calendly.com/yourempire/15min
Or simply, get in touch with us today on our contact page to discuss your requirements.