Recently, I was asked to feature on the Australian Property Investment Podcast.
We discussed how I started out, the lessons I learned along the way and I shared some valuable insights on diving into Property Investment and growing a property portfolio.
In this episode, we also spoke about:
- My journey as a property investor
- Buying a property 7x my income
- Advice received on handling finances
- Looking at things as a business instead of a hobby
- Getting declined, being better informed and determination on seeking for a bank that would help
- Insights on banks’ preferences on properties approved for loans
- Advice for first-time investors
- Jumping in, making mistakes and ideal targets
- Different possible scenarios in the market
- Education, advisers and trying something new
- Lifestyle changes and benefits from getting into the business of real estate
You can check out the original interview on the podcast here.