Following the strong interest of property in Self Managed Super Funds, we’re pleased to invite you to our first seminar of 2013 – Buying Property in Super. Having contributed to the Switzer Super Report throughout 2012, I’m going to be looking at some of the more popular SMSF topics such as:
- Why property is an ideal investment for Super
- Avoiding the pitfalls of property investment through Super
- What types of properties make the best investment for retirement?
- Should you be looking at positive or negatively geared property?
- Do you still have time to take advantage of property in Super?
Presenting alongside me will be Greg Einfeld, Director of Lime Super, who will be talking about the financial benefits of using a Self Managed Super Fund and why they are the new retirement savings vehicle of choice.
For further information, and to register, please click on the link below and we look forward to seeing you there.